The Page

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

From A Dream to an Awakening !!

I always wondered what she'd be like

Would she have a Pristine Soul ?
Would she be as Delicate as Chui - Mui ?
Would she be Sweet as a Teddy ?
Would she be like the Rainbow, Naturally True and Beautiful ?
Would she have a heart as Innocent as a new Born ?
Would she be as Wonderful as the Promise of Spring ?
Would she be the Angel I always thought of ?

The Stars promised the answers
The Air carried the scent
The Ocean carried the undying spirit
The lightning ignited the Candle
And the Flame of Hope came alive

Typhoons came and went
Boundaries seemed impermeable
Time flew out of the window &
Water always seemed to seep out of the Dyke
But the tiny flame kept the quest alive,

In search of the the ultimate representation,
A Realization that would foretell the Beginning
the beginning,
Not of a season and
Not of a year Or that of a Life Time but
Of an era, An Era
Of Happiness and Joy
Of Love and Laughter
Of Tears with trust
Of Striking Surprises
Of Sky walking &
Of a new Awakening that was on its way
From real far away &
It Came..

It came with a Ray
The first one after a long Winter
Filled with promises,
Of a Hearty Triumph,
Beyond the realms of being Real
Actualization Dawned
and I was woken up,

With the sweet chirp of spring,
With a tang of Love, Came A Girl
The one that would enlighten and spread the sunshine
On me, my heart and my soul.

And Now that I am on my path of enlightenment and awakening..
and the realization that has dawned,
Here I share the truth that I discovered
about the dream that I had only imagined

UR thought makes me smile
UR touch makes me glow
UR smile makes me want to jump with joy
UR dance sends me to the Heavens
UR Smell gives me a HigH
UR LooK creates a jubiliation
UR Kiss makes me walk on Air
UR Hug dissolves me into U
U create an exuberation around U
that always keeps me on cloud Nine when I am with U :)

The Dreams' coming alive & the Flame holds its high
The Realization has struck &
Its too much for a lifetime
I've come up with a Question
Will you be by my side, Dear
I want to live this dream for ever and ever
With you Dearie, throughout a Star's Life-Line ???

14 Comments:

  • Loved the 'questions' you asked to youself about her..and i am happy u got the answers :-) Do ask your friends to go thru this post of yours... u r writing one after a Long time afterall!!

    tk cr...
    :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, March 26, 2007 12:57:00 PM  

  • Thank you ! [:-)]

    Apna naam to bata jaate dost [:)]

    ~Maalu

    By Blogger Coolin, at Tuesday, March 27, 2007 3:25:00 AM  

  • Hi Maalu :-)

    chalo, hum ban gaye dost aapke!! naam mein kya rakha hai, call me 'mishti' :D

    keep posting....
    i read your poems over and over again....ossssum!!

    :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, March 27, 2007 9:02:00 AM  

  • Thank you !!
    Lagta hain ki aapne kaafi gehrai se padh hi li hain poem ko..nahi to itni pasand nahi aati..

    Shukriya ! [:-)]

    aur ye name game "Mishti"
    Interesting.. !!

    By Blogger Coolin, at Tuesday, March 27, 2007 10:28:00 PM  

  • a nice poem beautifully written...specially liked the description of the soulmate.... :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, March 28, 2007 10:06:00 AM  

  • All i say ...Shes luky.
    All I Feeel ....Jealousy...coz ...I cant write so..
    All I wish ...may yu always be with her...
    All I pray is ......Meri ladai thodi jaldi khatam ho jaye

    By Blogger srikant, at Thursday, March 29, 2007 2:25:00 AM  

  • waah!! waah!!

    By Blogger naween, at Thursday, March 29, 2007 8:25:00 AM  

  • abbe Maalu... ek poem mere liye bhi likh de yaar...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, March 29, 2007 11:29:00 AM  

  • Pristine thoughts and sublime emotions......God bless the two of u!

    By Blogger sagaRedefined, at Thursday, March 29, 2007 11:35:00 AM  

  • Conversion of ur own idea of true love into a combination of poem and text is amazing ..... U left no distance between ur feelings and its description ....... good job dude .........
    Rishi

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, March 29, 2007 9:22:00 PM  

  • mast hai ji...
    aapne dekh ke lag rayasi ki tussi mar gaye ho...
    bole to totally encompassed by love... gone mad for one girl... hehehehe

    P.S. reply bhi mast milna chahiye manne

    By Blogger pedro, at Thursday, March 29, 2007 9:29:00 PM  

  • Hey dearie [:)]...wuld defn say tht no words can suffice to be a comment worthy enuf 4 this Poem !!!
    Its just 2 2 ..... (infinitely) gud , the more i'll praise it the more i'll run short of words!!!!
    Luv u a lot :)!!!!

    By Blogger Unknown, at Thursday, March 29, 2007 10:18:00 PM  

  • @ sunshine : Thank U very much

    @ srikant : dude.. you have so so many more talents be.. u can paint and draw ur way to winning hearts :-) waise Thank U be..[;-)]

    @ Naween : Sahab, aapse to hame bahut kuch seekhna hain abhi likhne likhane ki duniya main [:-)]

    @ Mishti : will do so for sure in some time [;-)] Thanks for all the time you took out to read all of them..

    @ priyank : dude.. tere se to game main utar kar khelna seekha hain be [;-)] alag baat hain ki hum tere bhi peeche the kabhi [:-)] chal tu bol.. likh dunga tere jaise yaar ke liye bhi [:D]

    @ Sagar : Thank U DOST [:-)]

    @ rishi : arre sarkar.. aapne bhi padha [;-)] hum to dhanya ho gaye.. bahut bahut dhanyavad

    @ pedro : Dude.. tujhe jo bhi lag raha hain.. tu teri nazar se dekh raha hain.. isiliye tujhe lag raha hain ki main ek hi bandi ke liye [" mar gaye ho "] mar gaya hun [:D], ek din jab tujhe lagega ki tu bhi kisi par "mar" gaya hain na .. us din tujhe samaj aaega ki ladki chahe ek hi ho.. usse jab pyaar karega.. to wo ek hi tujhe itne saare huha angles se dikhegi na.. ki tujhe fight ho jaaaegi ki kis waali se pyaar karun.. sab itni awesome hain.. [;-)] !! Thats the truth my friend..

    Girl ek hi hain.. but from what I C.. i just have given up on counting [;-)]

    @ Aditi : U're the driving vision in my heart dear.. you are the color of my painting and the alphabets of my words Dear..
    U make this all happen and i myself cant beleive on where I Land up when I start writing keeping you in mind [:-)]

    By Blogger Coolin, at Friday, March 30, 2007 12:03:00 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger Man!sH, at Monday, April 02, 2007 8:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home