The Page

Monday, November 21, 2005

Silence is....

Dedicated to Bharat Dravid..
one great friend.. who showed us how varied life could be..
.. He sent this gr8 set of lines which silently say a lot..

Silence is my Language now..

Silence is my language now,
there are a thousand things to say,
but how can I put them in words ?
'coz words... by their very nature,
are a limitation on the self.

I saw a land full of bright light and bliss,
Though i could not touch it or smell it,
It was like a dream and yet,
it was more real than this world,
it touched the deepest core of my heart
in a way i never imagined it could.

I yearn for the creator of this land,
a Being beyond comprehension,
who will bring such light and intensity in love,
for all us mortal creatures,
I yearn to hold His hand and walk,
along the sandy beaches of time never caring for anything else....

do not miss me...
For..who am I ? Here today, gone tommorow..
without a sign or trace,
if there is one...miss the eternal Self in you
That manifests itself in the love for all alike.
What is good and what is bad? All a child's play,
Awake,Rise above and realize the impermanence of such,
so there won't be any more sorrow to hold you back,

Silence is my language now....

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home