The Page

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Those few words..

Sometimes in Life, we should take decisions that are ruled and precided only by the heart.. Though not logical and the whole world can question every single move of yours.. trust me on this " Follow your heart and not your mind, as everytime you do so Love shall Defy Logic..!!!"

These are some of the words that I could muster about what I feel... there is definitely much more to say than what these lines can convey but for that special moment I experienced on 13th September..

From the Moment U entered my Life,
Nothing has ever been the way it used to be..

The days have started Glowing
& the Nights have been shining,
The wind carries your essence,
So full, So dense,
I can feel your every sense.

The moon reflects your eyesight & your warmth
The birds recite your words
The stars have copied the twinkle in your eye
Their feathers carry the heart of desire.

So Much to say, so much to hear...

The phone ring splashes on the ear
Tearing through the old fear, comes a new lightning
photosynthesizing every nerve and cell in my body to a greater height.

The atmosphere is so full of you,
Everything feels so light..
The classes never felt so right !
Every mighty empreror (read professor) refuses to fight,
they all bow down.. with a wink of your sight,
Every other atom of mine just says,
Oh Dear Aditi, touch me too!!

I wanna see your eyes that are larger than eternity,
I wanna hear your voice, to completely mesmerize,
I wanna feel your skin that is smoother than silk,
I wanna feel your breath to get a new life,
I wanna touch your soul, to complete my life

So here I am for a small little surprise,
standing before you, trotting across the globe for a short long time
all to say
Happy Birthday Dear
and I Love you...
:-)

30 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home