The Page

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

The Phoenix

The only intention of having this title is to have some impact on the time I missed out on the Blogger. I just disappeared for some time, took a short break but may be the title may have some resemblence over the blog.

Nyways now that I am back... Life's taken a long huge U turn and has come up with a bag of surprises and new dimensions have hung on since my last blog. The month of march was eventful and i do intend to do some more writing on that some day. It was successful in a way that I got to see a lot of true faces behind a few well knit masks. Another lesson learned in the course of stay at Kgp. Moving On..

Time and tides wait for none. April follows and so does the election and post election drama, first at the gymkhana level and then at the Hall level. I could write a lot about both of them but may be will do that some other day. It was a failure and a victory of different sorts.

A new me is born. It was almost like a dream come true. I got elected as the President, R.K. Hall of Residence, IIT Kharagpur, one of the most pristine places on the campus and this in my view is not detable. Things continue and there is a small addition to my already busy life, but this addition just turns out to be really really special and is gaining more space in my head by the day and gaining control.
Things still move on and Here we come,.... to face another End semester Examination. I really feel like saying " Oh God!! not again..." Though my previous semester ended gloriously, this one was sure to create some level playing ground. More later.

Circa, May 1st 2005.
I wonder if I would ever miss on this date anyday in my life. Its not related to May day which actually announces the arrival of spring or also and more widely celebrated in honour of labour, but to the twists and turns my heart was going to have, all in a span of 24 hours. Those are probably the longest hours of my life when I just wanted to stare into the night sky and blast the world with a zillion questions and then hunt for answers.

But then, Celebrations always follow.. after all there's always a spring after every winter.
A new begining, a new chapter, a new look, and probably the foundation of a brand new life all started...and all over again. The special person makes a re-entry though the whole playground has been taken to a new level... I wonder what kind of prepositions my mind can come up with in weird or better put, different situations. Sometimes I too am fascinated. I declare to the world that she is my Girl Friend whether she takes it or not. KOOL !! ??? I wondered but didnt want to say...
On this day... when I look back......all I can say is.. VOW!! probably thats one of the best things I ever came up with...
Moving on...

Things moved slowly and steadily as she puts is today. My next few days disappear either conversating on the computer or on....??? I think thats the only option.

Here I am.. 9th May early Morning @ 2.00 am Rajamundry Station searching for a board which was supposed to have my name on it.. I am stranded in a new location with zilth knowledge of the local language and my mobile helps matters by going off.. locking the contact numbers of every person I knew on earth.
In desperation, never ever give up. The light at the end of the tunnel is not an illusion, the tunnel is.

Things move on and its
9th July, ITC Bhadrachalam House, Hyderabad.
I manage to stay alive and move. Thanks to the gruelling schedule I've been through the past two months. Thats on the work front. On the special front.. things look brighter than ever but i still wonder if there is light at the other end. The presentation rocks and the day ends with a bang.

19th July, Kgp Rocks!!

29th July.. The world becomes the lovliest place to live in. Trust me it does. Thanx to the deadly effort by a couple of friends, who understood a few other things and lead a new revolution in a couple of lives. No set of words could ever describe this feat.

3rd August, 2005..
I'll be back soon....

1 Comments:

  • dooood...tumne kuchh bhi nahi bataya:(...every time u strt on something, u end it by "more of this later"...well, all i can say is tht i'll b waiting for this "more"...but do hurry...

    By Blogger naween, at Thursday, August 04, 2005 7:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home